PRESENT: JEROME LEFKOWITZ, Chairperson & SHEILA S. COLE, Member
William A. Herbert, Deputy Chair & Counsel
Sheila Talavera, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting
1. Board Discussion (Open Meeting)
A. Minutes of Board Meeting of January 24, 2012 for approval — Approved
B. The individuals listed below were approved by the PERB Board for admission to the neutral panels identified:
1. Lisa Brogan – Mediation Panel
2. Jeffrey R. Cassidy – Mediation, Fact-Finding and Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panels
3. Robert A. Grey – Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panel
4. John A. Jackson – Mediation Panel
5. Louis N. Kash – Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panel
6. Ruth M. Moscovitch – Public Sector Grievance Arbitration Panel
7. Sandra M. Nathan – Mediation, Fact-Finding, Public and Private Sector Grievance Arbitration Panels
8. Rocco M. Scanza – Public and Private Sector Grievance Arbitration Panels
9. Erica Tener – Mediation and Fact-Finding Panels
2. QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
A. C-6080 – United Public Service Employees Union & Sewankana Central High School District & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO.
B. C-6090 – United Public Service Employees Union & Town of Plattekill.
C. C-6096 – United Public Service Employees Union & Commack Union Free School District.
D. CE-6107 – John F. Kennedy Catholic High School & Lay Faculty Association, LIUNA, Local 1255.
E. C-5879 – Francis W. Corcoran & Kipp Academy Charter School & United Federation of Teachers, Local 2, AFT.
F. CP-1313 – Chautauqua Lake Central School Teachers’ Association & Chautauqua Lake Central School District.
G. U-28888 – Police Benevolent Association of Mount Kisco, New York, Inc., & Village/Town of Mount Kisco.
H. U-29844 – Rischard Edwards & Transport Workers Union of Greater New York, Local 100, AFL-CIO & Manhattan and Bronx Surface Transit Operating Authority.
I. U-30339 – Westchester County Department of Public Safety Police Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Westchester.
J. U-29471 – Dansville Support Staff Association (Johnson).