The Office of Administration is responsible for agency administrative functions. The Executive Director heads the office and is assisted by an Administrative Officer, Computer Programmer Analyst, and support staff. The primary areas of responsibility are:
- budget preparation and administration;
- authorizing use of and monitoring agency expenditures;
- utilization and maintenance of agency resources;
- affirmative action;
- recruitment and appointment of staff;
- administration of personnel programs;
- maintaining contacts with the media regarding agency rulings and/or activities;
- development of outreach programs to assist agency clientele;
- oversee preparation and distribution of agency newsletter and publications;
- directing the operation and maintenance of agency information systems;
- administration of records management program.
Freedom of Information Requests (FOIL)
Requests for records must be made in writing either by mail, email or using our electronic form. Provide your name, address, telephone number and describe the records you are requesting. Records are 25¢ per page. Any questions, contact Executive Director, 518-457-2676.