Robert S. Hite, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
December 18, 2017
Albany, New York
PRESENT: ROBERT S. HITE, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Chairperson
Sarah G. Coleman, Deputy Chairperson
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Kevin Flanigan, Director of Conciliation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of voting on Agenda Cases.
Listen to AudioCast of Approval ofNeutral Panels.
- Board Discussion (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of November 6, 2017 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- Report from Director of Conciliation Kevin Flanigan dated, December 13, 2017, regarding the following individuals seeking admission to one or more of PERB's neutral panels:
- Christopher Kelly: Mediation Panel.
- Will Streeter: Mediation Panel.
- Dean L. Burrell: Grievance Arbitration Panel.
- Executive Session (Discussion Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6447 - Transport Workers Union of America, Local 100 & MTA Bus Company.
- C-6478 - United Public Service Employees Union & Churchville-Chili Central School District & Churchville-Chili Bus Drivers Association.
- TIA2017-014 - Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU), Local 1179 & MTA Bus Company.
- U-35805 - New York State Clerks Association & New York State - Unified Court System.
- U-35184 - Police Benevolent Association of the Village of Wappingers Falls & Matt Alexander, Mayor and Village of Wappingers Falls.
- Litigation report given orally by David P. Quinn, Counsel.
- Open Session
- Set date for next Board Meeting.