Seth H. Agata, Chairperson
Robert S. Hite, Member
Allen C. Demarco, Member
PERB Meeting Agenda & Draft Minutes
November 10, 2015
Albany, New York
PRESENT: SETH H. AGATA, Chairperson
ROBERT S. HITE, Member
ALLEN C. DEMARCO, Member
Staff: John F. Wirenius, Deputy Chairperson
David Quinn, Counsel & Director of Litigation
Kevin Flanigan, Director of Conciliation
Sheila L. Kennedy, Secretary to the Board
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Memo from Director Quinn regarding current litigation.
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Discussion of criteria for panel retention.
Listen to AudioCast of Meeting - Discussion of draft rules for Board.
- BOARD DISCUSSION (Open Meeting)
- Minutes of September 10, 2015 Board Meeting for approval. -- Approved.
- The individuals listed below were approved by the PERB Board for admission to the neutral panels identified:
- Melinda G. Gordon, Esq. - Mediation and Fact-finding Panels.
- Sheila J. Tyler - Mediation Panel
- Discussion of criteria for panel retention.
- QUASI-JUDICIAL MATTERS (Exempt from Open Meetings Law)
- C-6327 - Transport Workers Union, Local 106 (Transit Supervisors Organization) & New York City Transit Authority & Subway Surface Supervisor Association.
- C-6334 - United Public Service Employees Union & County of Lewis & Sheriff & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Unit 725003, of Local 10825.
- C-6349 - Local 687, International Brotherhood of Teamsters & Franklin County and Franklin County Sheriff's Department & United Public Service Employees Union.
- U-30752 - Neal Madnick & Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District.
- U-32822 - Richard S. Trowbridge & Civil Service Employees Association, Inc., Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & Village of Greenport.
- U-29881 - Albany Police Officers Union, Local 2841, Law Enforcement Officers Union, District Council 82, AFSCME, AFL-CIO & City of Albany.
- CP-1397 - United Public Service Employees Union & County of Franklin and Franklin County Sheriff.
- U-33663 - County Police Association of Cortland, Inc., & County of Cortland and Cortland County Sheriff.
- U-32687 - Nassau County Sheriff's Correction Officers Benevolent Association, Inc., & County of Nassau.
- U-32919 - Eric Scott Neithardt & Elwood Teachers' Alliance.
- U-30395 - Hudson Valley Community College Non-Instructional Employees Union & Hudson Valley Community College and County of Rensselaer.
- C-6248 - Law Enforcement Employees Benevolent Association & City University of New York & City Employees Union, Local 237, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- U-32847 & U-33264 - Randolph Jones & Local 158, International Union of Operating Engineers & Onondaga County Resource Recovery Agency.
- Discussion of draft revised rules for Board (Open Meeting)